NEW Tensegrity 2 FL Two Person Tent by Sierra Designs $175

I have a brand new, never opened, never used Sierra Designs Tensegrity 2 FL.  I fell in love with the design of this tent and bought it with the intention of using it on a 3rd Philmont Trek, but my son didn’t want to go again.  I am asking $175 plus $8 shipping.  I’m happy to answer any questions
<h3 class=”h3-override” tabindex=”0″ data-name=”features”>Features</h3>
<div>
<ul class=”product-features-list” data-ui=”product-information-detail-features”>

• Minimum Weight is 2lb, 10oz.  Packed weight is 3lbs.
  • Tensegrity gets wider toward its peak, offering plenty of room at the shoulders
  • Innovative geometry removes the need for guylines over the doorways
  • Waterproof sidewalls zip open to provide maximum ventilation and visibility; head and foot walls are mesh
  • Large drop doors offer easy entry and exit, and create an open and airy feel
  • 12-in. awnings provide dry entry and exit, deliver sun protection and allow for doors / windows to remain open during a storm
  • Pitches with trekking poles; slotted webbing along the front of the tent lets you move the grommet pole-tip connector as needed to make pitching easier
  • Gear closet creates storage space where it should be—away from the door; it can be toggled closed or left open for additional venting, while staying dry in a rainstorm
  • Gear closet panel can be rolled up and stowed for stargazing
  • </div>

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags