FS: Gossamer Gear Mariposa Plus; Gossamer SpinnTwinn Tarp w/ Bug Canopy & Poles

<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>ULTRALIGHT THRU-HIKING GEAR FOR SALE</span>

Interested parties please us PM to request photos or more information. First to post on this thread for a given item gets it.

1. GOSSAMER GEAR MARIPOSA PLUS backpack, used but lovingly cared for and clean with plenty of life left. 24 oz. actual. Torso size L (20-24″) and Waist Belt size M (30-35″). I am the original owner and purchased this new in 2010 for $170. Here is a well done review on BPL of an older (but very similar looking) Mariposa Plus that has lots of good photos and details all its fine features.

Included are the 1.5 oz Sitlight Pad (which inserts into the back panel) and the closed cell foam inserts for the shoulder straps and waist band. Note that to save weight, the Sitlight Pad can be replaced with 4 or 8 segments of a Z-Rest or Z-Lite pad. See my other ad where I am selling a Z-Lite which is already cut into 8/6 segments (I used the 8 segment portion in place of the Sitlight Pad).

$90 shipped to Continental US.

2. GOSSAMER GEAR SPINNTWINN TARP, in very good condition. This is made from spinnaker cloth with a caternary cut and is adequate for two people, roomy for one (I used it solo). 10 oz. actual weight.

Included are two GG aluminum poles specific to this tarp (3 oz.). The tarp can be pitched with these poles, or substitute one or two trekking poles for pitching.

Also included is a GG Bug Canopy that suspends from the pitched tarp.

The entire package includes tarp, stuff sack, poles, and bug canopy for $150 shipped to Continental US.