Gear for sale. rope, shoes, harness etc.

I have a few items I'd like to get rid of before heading back on the road. Paypal or local pickup in Sunnyvale,CA. Shipping 5-10 per item.

Womens Arcteryx harness. Not sure the model, but it is the one with no adjustable leg loops. Super light and lightly used. size small. $50

Wild Country Elite Ziplock. Size small. Has minimal wear but it has definetly been used. $40

60m rope. Sterling I think. 10mm. Rope is in great condition has plently of life left. $65

ASOLO boots. High top. Used but not abused. size 11.5. Don't remember model. Waterproof. $40

BD ladder. Lightly used. $15

La Sportiva shoes. Don't remember model. they are equivilant to US size 9. Very lightly used. pics on request $35

Exped Syn Down mat. This mat has a seem that has blown in the center of the pad. it dose not really effect the performance. The bubble levels off when you sleep on it. It does not leak at all. other than the seam(in picture) its flawless. $30 shipped

Evolve Geshido. Size 9. Practically new. used for a couple climbs but didn't work for me. I can get pictures on request. $80

Make offer if you don't like price. Need to unload this stuff.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags