FS: Couple's Bivy Sleep Setup

For Sale – Couple’s Bivy Sleep Setup – Asking $375

The setup includes one large and one regular rectangular Thermarest Xtherm sleeping pads, a Jacks R Better 3+ Season Katahdin Quilt, and 2 person Oware Bivysack, along with a couple of sets of pad couplers and a pad sleeve I made with Cuben Fiber.  The pad sleeve does a great job of preventing pad separation in the most prone hip area and the pad couplers keep the pads from riding up on each.  Great for cuddling.  The Oware Bivysack has been modified by removing the top zipper and adding 2 side zippers.  This means bug netting on the bivy is open and will not seal out bugs. The side zippers do make it easier to enter/exit and adjust pad connectors. Lightly used and in excellent condition.  I’d like to sell this as a complete setup.  Price includes shipping in CONUS. Total Weight as shown in pictures = 97 oz.  Specs as follows:

Jacks R Better – Katahdin Quilt 39 ½ oz.  Rated as a winter quilt but I’d say more like 3+.  Dimensions 85” by 61”

Thermarest  Xtherm Sleeping Pads 40 ¾ oz.  Have a few Sharpie makes on sides where I put pad straps.  Just cosmetic and will effect performance.

Oware 2 Person Bivysack.  13 ¾ oz.

Thermarest pad couplers 1 pair – 1 ¾ oz

Cuben Fiber Pad Sleeve – 1 ¼ oz.  Width is 24”

Fully Assembled

Top View

Xtherms in unzipped Bivy with CF Pad Sleeve and Thermarest Pad Couplers

Connected Large and Regular Xtherms

Pad Sleeve and Couplers

Other items that will be included:

Exped pad couplers 1 pair – 1 ¾ oz

Thermarest stuff sacks and Repair Kits

Jacks R Better Compression Stuff Sack