Rab down jacket, feathered friends kestrel bag and smd gatewood cape

For sale the following things... I take very good care of all of my gear, I don't smoke, I sleep fully clothed in my bages and I like and revere quality kit.

Feathered friends Kestrel 30 degree bag (nano fabric). Can't remember the specs (ff website) but this is the long bag and a really beautifully made piece of gear. Have been sleeping in a quilt for over a year and decided it is time for this to go. I bought it new from the ff store here in Seattle a little over two years ago and it has probably seen 40 nights slept in (max). ---- $245 shipped.

SMD gatewood cape: actually bought it off the gear swap here for $65 with a broken zipper which i had repaired at Rainy Pass repair here in seattle. Decided it was not for me. Excelle nt condition. ---- $85.00 Shipped.

Rab Microlight Jacket -- xl size. One of the many jackets bought and (mostly) returned on my quest for a new 3-season down hoody. I decided too late on this particular jacket to return. Tried on 3-4 times (in the agony of indecision) in the house. Never worn outdoors. ---- $100 shipped