FS: Salomon S-Lab Sense Ultra 9 1/2

$140 Shipped!

So I got this shoes as a gift from my girlfriend, I only wore them for maybe 10 minutes and they just weren't for me.
They retail for $180

The Salomon S-Lab Sense Ultra is the highly anticipated followup to the S-Lab Sense. What is the Sense Ultra? A high-performance racing shoe with more traction, protection, and durability than the original Sense.

• Traction – Lugging added to the midfoot area.
  • Protection – Rock protection extended to include midfoot.
  • Durability – Midsole density increased. More miles, more fun.

With all the upgraded functionality, the Sense Ultra still weighs in at less than 7.5 ounces. Of course, the shoes retain their slipper like feel and 4 mm heel-to-toe drop.
While ultralight, quite flexible, low to the ground, and with a modest heel-toe drop, these are NOT “barefoot” shoes. They do provide a moderate amount of push-through protection and a descent amount of stability.
Women: These are unisex shoes, choose a men's size one size smaller than your women's size in trail shoes.
Sizing Notes: The Salomon Sense UItra fits true to size when used as intended, which is to say barefoot or with very thin socks. If you intend to wear thick socks with the Sense Ultra, size up half a size. Note further, that even correctly sized Sense are slow to go on before fitting like a glove.

Detail

Tags