Cook Kits (Toaks 600 & Snow Peak 450)

I can't lie.. I have a really bad cook pot and alcohol stove addiction. Time to let go of some items i either don't use, or have duplicates of... Lot One: Toaks 600ml kit This kit is built around a Toaks Titanium 600ml pot with handles and lid. Browsing the Toaks website, it appears this pot is no longer available. I believe I paid $39 for it. Kit includes a Toaks Ti 600ml pot with internal graduations & handles, Ti lid with stand-up bail, DIY Fancee Feast alcohol stove, nesting aluminum windscreen, generic spork and 4 oz fuel bottle. The 600 can nest a small backpackers fuel canister, windscreen, small stove etc if you use gas as well. Spork, fuel bottle and windscreen are unused. The 600 has had a handful of water-only test boils but has never been on the trail. Pretty sure I have the original Toaks orange mesh stuff sack. $35 shipped. Outside the Con-Us may require additional shipping. Lot Two: Snow Peak 450ml UL kit This is a great solo UL or day hike kit built around a Snow Peak, single walled Titanium 450ml pot/mug with handles. This is a backup 450 for me and I don't think it has ever been used for more than water-only test boils, if at all. Includes a DIY UL beer can lid, DIY Caldera Cone, DIY alcohol burner patterned in size and design of the Zelph Starlyte, unused Hot Lips, spork and 1oz fuel bottle (which was a gift from Shug!). The Caldera Cone nests inside the 450 along with the burner, and hot lips with room to add lighter and such. The Cone can be used two ways... As shown, with two Ti Shepard hook stakes (not included) inserted through the sides of the cone as done with the TD Caldera Cone, or you can add two wraps of fiberglass wicking around the 450 to act as a lip for the 450 to rest on the cone, which I how I use it. (Like this) Burner has carbon felt inside with a stainless wire mesh over it. Pretty sure I have Toaks orange mesh stuff sack that will work. $35 shipped. Outside the Con-Us may require additional shipping.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags