FS: DMM Offsets, Camalots, Miura Pack, rarities and stuff from the closet...

I have a bunch of stuff for sale... 

• A note about shipping and payment. Buyer can pick anything up from me in Las Vegas or buyer pays shipping - I'll use the smallest USPS Priority box/envelop possible but these START at $7.20 and go up from there. The backpack will have to be mailed in another fashion. Concerning payment - I accept cash, PayPal (you pay fees unless you use friends/family), or Venmo. 

• Please ask all questions beforehand - I don't want you to be surprised or disappointed when you receive something. Thanks!

• If it's not marked SOLD it is still available - you don't need to ask! :)

A #3 C4 Camalot... $40
A #4 C4 Camalot... $45
A pair of Metolius Curve Nuts... $3 each
A pair of miscellaneous nuts... $1 each

A set of DMM Offsets... $49 for the set

A wiregate carabiner... $3
A DMM keylock locking carabiner... $5
A rare (see below) Ushba titanium nut tool... Considering offers: message me.
A VERY USED ATC Guide... $1
A VERY USED PETZL Reverso... $1
A SEVERELY NOTCHED PETZL Spirit carabiner... $1
A SEVERELY NOTCHED Oval carabiner... $1

The Ushba Titanium Nut Tool is the best nut tool ever made. I've retrieved more stuck cams than I care to count with this thing. More photos:

I'm selling a used ARC'TERYX Miura 50 (Liter) pack... Some say the best climbing pack ever created? It has been well-used and shows wear (see photos), but has plenty of life left. Comes with compression straps for top of pack and back of pack (though one compression tab was eaten away by an animal - see photos)... Make me an offer...

I'm selling an ARC'TERYX R320a Harness: This is a fantastic harness from ARC’TERYX, men’s size medium. The 320 refers to the weight in grams and the “a” refers to adjustable leg loops. It has a nice wide, supportive swami, four gear loops, and a haul loop center-rear. I bought this harness new some time ago and then wore it 5 or 6 times tops. Apart from some darkening of the gear loops from carabiners/racking and some scratches on the buckles it is in excellent condition - see photos. Sold as-is: Please ask questions prior to purchase. Retail for this harness was $160. You can get it for $79.

I'm selling an ARC'TERYX synthetic insulated vest. The color is a dark brown with dark red/brown trim. Two small holes repaired with ripstop tape (you might be able to do a better job)... $25

I'm selling a Giro helmet case - protect your helmet... $10

I'm selling my Patagonia M10 Jacket. Fully waterproof/breathable. This is the far-superior early version (2013-2015 - mine is a 2014) that has a trim rather than boxy fit, no unnecessary pockets, and is lighter (8 OZ range). For more details on why this year was the best, see Colin Haley's review. This is a comparable weight to an OR Helium but it is a much more comfortable, durable, better fitting and performing jacket. It packs into it's own chest pocket down to the size of your fist and easily clips on a harness.

I've used and LOVED this jacket. Last year it developed a couple tears and abrasions so I sent it in to Patagonia for a few weeks where they worked their wonders. I'm saying this because this jacket is not a new or like-new jacket: Patagonia stitched over some of the abrasions on the cuffs, installed a new panel of fabric on the shoulder, fixed the zipper "garage" and put a patch over one abrasion. All of this is documented in the photos below. In spite of all this the jacket is still awesome and perfectly functional and still has Patagonia's Ironclad Guarantee. If you're wanting an amazing jacket, cheap, and subscribe to Patagonia's philosophies of using something as long as possible, this is a great jacket with plenty of life. It's literally been around the world with me and I hate to see it go.

This is a men's size small - note that in almost all other brands I wear a medium, including Patagonia - but this jacket fits perfectly. I can wear it comfortably over anything from a T-shirt to an Ultralight Down Hoody with ease. Retail was $379 new (the inferior current designs are actually $399) - I'm asking $100 shipped. Let me know if you have any questions!

Repair to cuff abrasions:

Repair to shoulder:

Repair to zipper garage:

Repair to interior abrasion (near hem in back):