Osprey Exos 48L Ultralight Pack in Blue - Size S - $110 OBO, Brand Spanking New!

Hey all! I'm selling pack I very impulsively bought in January and have never used/don't need. Unfortunately I'm outside of Steepandcheap's return window, and my attempt with the old Craigslist sell has not been fruitful, and none of my friends are in the market for it right now. Anyone needing a pack to do anything from an ultralight thru-hike or a weekend getaway, this one comes highly recommended.

It's the Osprey Exos 48L in Blue (which is no longer on their website, but here's a link to the green one) - https://www.osprey.com/us/en/product/exos-48-EXOS48S18.html 

Here is the one I'm selling, still in its packaging:

It's a unisex pack and I have a S which is supposed to fit torsos anywhere from 16 - 19" height and hip sizes 24-45" per Osprey's site.I bought it for $145 and would love $110 or best offer for it - the 2018 version of this pack retails at $200. I can ship it to you, or deliver if you're in the Denver/Boulder area.

Let me know if you're interested. Also, this is my first post on the site, so let me know if I'm doing this wrong!!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags