FS: La Sportiva Miuras (41.5) $45, 5.10 Quantums (9.5) $60, Hiangles (9) $25, 5.10 Anasazi Verde (8) $75

For sale are shoes in various conditions, priced accordingly.  Shipping is a flat fee of $5, unless you'd like me to throw the shoes in a priority bag to get them to you faster for your spring send.

First, 5.10 Anasazi Verde's in perfect condition, size 8.  These shoes have never seen rock.  I bought them years ago in the wrong size - these are size 8.  They are a fantastic trad shoe, and beloved when 5.10 made them.  $75 shipped to your door.

Next, La Sportiva Miuras $45 in size 41.5  These are on their original sole, and will need a resole soon.  No rand damage, no missing eyelets, no shoe funk.  I've since switched to Miuras in a half size down. For a $25 resole from Yosemite Bum, you've got a greet shoe.

Then the beloved 5.10 Quantums in Purple $60 in a size 9.5.  No longer made.  This is a great shoe that kind of got lost in the shuffle for me.  It has a fresh sole from Rock and Resole on it.  These have always fit snug - I wear a 40.5 in miuras and wouldn't downsize these anymore.

Lastly, a very beat up pair of Hiangles.   Blownout with some rand damage, but not so much that you can't resole.  You'd be looking at a randrepair and half sole, so you'd have to invest $45 in them to get them up to ship-shape.  Or just wear them as your "I don't care" gym shoes. .  $25?  I'd lower that if you bought another pair of shoes with them.

Paypal (goods and services, add 3%) or Venmo works.  Add $5 bucks for me to ship.  I'm happy to provide more pictures if you'd like as well.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags