FS: Five Ten Blackwing Climbing Shoes (Men's Size 8) BRAND NEW - $60, Petzl Sama Climbing Harness Men's Small - $29

For sale are a brand new pair of Five Ten Blackwings in Men's size 8.

https://www.moosejaw.com/moosejaw/shop/product_Five-Ten-Men-s-Blackwing-Climbing-Shoe_10212295_10208_10000001_-1_

These shoes have been recently discontinued and are no longer in production. 

They are sensitive, down cambered performance shoes designed for hard bouldering and sport climbing.  They are very similar to the classic Dragons, but have a closer fitting heel.  

I bought two pairs of these when I heard of the impending cease in production, but I could use the money more right now so one of my pairs is up for sale.

What I really like about these shoes is the sensitivity and the stickiness of the Stealth HF rubber sole.  It feels like you can stick to anything in them. Also, I like how these shoes are down turned, but have a flexible midsole so they will flatten out if you need them to for slab or vertical climbing.  

The retail price for these shoes was $175.  

Buy these brand new from me for only $60 (+ 6.50 for shipping) in the US.  

Petzl Sama Harness (Men's Small) in excellent, gently used condition. 

I'm a boulderer primarily so this harness has only been used a handful of times.   

Small fits waist sizes from 27.5 - 31.5 inches

Weight: 340 grams 

• Harness is constructed with specific stitching on the waistbelt to limit hard points and chafing; waistbelt is wider on the sides to help distribute pressure
  • Waistbelt features a DoubleBack buckle that's easy to adjust; DoubleBack buckle allows adjustments while maintaining the correct double-back configuration
  • Elastic leg loops stretch for the perfect fit without restricting movement
  • Tie-in points are constructed using Dyneema for excellent resistance to rope friction
  • Includes 2 rigid gear loops toward the front and 2 flexible gear loops in back for racking gear; flexible gear loops won't interfere with your backpack
  • 2 slots on the waistbelt accommodate the Petzl Caritool ice screw holder (sold separately)
  • The Petzl Sama climbing harness includes a rear haul loop

Note: This model of the Petzl Sama was worn by Chris Sharma when he sent La Dura Dura 5.15c, which at the time was the hardest sport climb in the world.

Original price was $65.

Buy this in excellent condition from me for $29 + $5 for shipping in the US

http://rockandice.com/gear-reviews/climbing-harnesses/petzl-sama-harness-review/

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags