FS: Updated with more gear. Lots of new & used cams, nuts, offset nuts, GriGri, quickdraws, carabiners, ascenders

For sale is a large assortment of new and used gear. I've tried to take accurate pictures of everything but if you would like additional pictures of any gear, please ask. Shipping is additional and I do my best to ship as cheaply as possible while still packaging your gear carefully.

The only items I am interested in trading for are 5.10 Anasazis size 10/possibly 9.5 (must be new or near-new), a silent partner, Petzl ice picks for Nomics (must be new), and Moses Tomahawks.

Please note that I will keep this post updated. Unless the gear is marked Pending or Sold, it is still available.

Gear is listed in no particular order.

Starting off with stoppers. Lots and lots of stoppers.

Black Diamond Stoppers set #4 - #13. Brand new. $76. Sold.

Black Diamond Stoppers set #4 - #13. Lightly used. Some have never been placed. $71.

Black Diamond Stoppers #11 and #1 x2. All are brand new. The #11 is non-anodized. $5 for the #11. $6.50 each for the #1s.

Omega Pacific stoppers set #1 - #11 (no size 4 or 5). Made in the USA! $68.

CAMP Pro Nuts set #1 - #7 (full set). New. $52.

DMM Alloy Offset set #7 - #11. $53.

DMM Peenuts set #1 - #5. $43. Sold.

DMM Peenuts set #1 - #5. Never carried, never placed. Last set I have. $43. Sold.

Wild Country Classic Rocks set #1 - #10. Brand new. $48.

Wild Country Rocks set #9 - #14. Brand new. These are the largest stoppers made and are an excellent alternative to hexes, or a cheap and light alternative to cams. Second picture shows the #14 on my rack next to a #13 Black Diamond. $48.

Wild Country Mini Rocks. Here's something you don't often see offered for sale. A full set of mini rocks, sizes 00, 0, 1/2, and 3/4. These are no longer sold, so complete your set of Rocks with these! $37.

Wild Country Rockcentric Hexes set #3 - #9. Brand new. $53.

Ball Nuts. Sizes 1 and 2 are Lowe. Sizes 4 and 5 are Trango. All are made in the same factory in Korea. $27 each. 

CAMP Tricams set. Not interested in splitting it up right now. These have seen very little use, as the pictures show. $72. Sold.

CAMP Tricams. These have seen very little use and the slings still have that "new tricam feel" to them. $14.50 each.

Black Diamond and Metolius nut tools. The Black Diamond is brand new. The Metolius has seen a little use. $7 each. Metolius is Sold.

Cams!

Black Diamond C4 Camalots. The .3 is $49. (.3 is Sold) The .4 is $49. (.4 is Sold) The .5 is $49. (.5 is Sold) The .75 is $51. The #1 is $52. (#1 is Sold) The #2 is $53. The #4 is $60. #4 is Sold.

NEW Black Diamond pre-C4 Camalots. If you are not a fan of thumb-loops, or just want a cheaper brand-new cam, these are perfect. Absolutely brand new. The .1 and .2 are $35 each. (.1 and .2 are Sold) The .75 is $46. The #1 is $47. The #2 is $48. The #3 is $50. #3 is Sold.

Black Diamond X4 .3. $51. Sold.

Metolius Mastercam (from when they were good and had thumb loops). Excellent condition. $48. Sold.

Metolius Ultralight TCU. I do not believe this has ever been placed or carried. $46.

Black Diamond pre-C4 large Camalots. As offwidth climbers know, these sizes work super well in conjunction with the large C4 Camalots. There are some routes that demand a 4.5, where a C4 #4 or a C4 #5 will not quite work (Lost Arrow Spire Direct comes to mind). These are crucial pieces on any comprehensive offwidth rack. The 3.5 is $59. 3.5 is Sold. The #4 is $59. #4 is Sold. The 4.5 is $68. 4.5 is Sold.

Wild Country Offset Friends set of 3. Not breaking up the set. These have seen very little use. $94.

Alien Offsets sizes black/blue and blue/green. Have seen a little use, but not a lot. $48 each.

Metolius Fat Cam set. These are the pre-Ultralight version. Cheap way to get an entire set of cams. Not looking to split up the set. $275 for the set.

Metolius Supercams sizes Small and Medium. Brand new, never placed, never carried. $48 for the Small. $56 for the Medium.

Belay Devices & Other

Petzl GriGri 1. Has seen a lot of use but is absolutely still usable and functions perfectly. Has not been modified. $39. Sold.

Petzl GriGri 1. Good condition. $52.

Petzl GriGri 2. Essentially perfect. Very, very little use. $68. Sold.

Petzl GriGri 2. Essentially perfect. Very, very little use. Last one I have. $68. Sold.

CAMP Matik. Very, very light use. Essentially perfect. $105.

ATC-style belay devices. The ATC-XP is new & unused. $16. The Petzl Verso has seen very little use. $14. The older-style ATC-XP has seen some use. $12.50.

Black Diamond ATC. Has seen some use. $5.

Assorted Figure 8 belay devices. SMC and BlueWater. $4.50 each. The BlueWater (the one on the right) is Sold.

Petzl Tibloc. New and unused. $25.

Petzl Right-handed ascender. Older style. Light use. $44.

Petzl Ascenders pair. Older style. Have seen quite a bit of use. $84.

Black Diamond Yosemite hammer. Brand new. $88.

5.10 Anasazi VCS size 10.5. New in box. For some reason 5.10 changed the sizing from the old-style Anasazi VCS to the new-style Anasazi VCS. Ideally I would like to trade for a pair in size 10 or perhaps size 9.5. If no trade can be found, I would take $120. Please note that these are the only shoes for which I am interested in trading. These are what work for me, and I have no interest in any other shoes.

Carabiners & Quickdraws

Edelrid HMS Strike locking carabiner. New. $14.

Black Diamond Rocklock carabiners. Light use as belay biners, just enough to wear off the anodizing where the rope runs. $7 each. Both are Sold.

Black Diamond Positron locking carabiners. $6 each. Both are Sold.

Trango locking carabiner. $6.

Petzl William Ball-Lock carabiners. Excellent condition. $15 each.

Petzl Am'D Ball-Lock carabiner. $13.

CAMP ice clipper. $3.50. Sold.

Petzl Owall oval carabiners. Seriously the nicest, crispest, snag-free oval carabiners ever. New & unused. $7.50 each.

Black Diamond solid-gate oval carabiners. $4.25 each.

Black Diamond Ovalwire carabiners. $4.50 each.

Black Diamond Posiwire Quickdraws set of 6. Excellent condition. Skinnier dogbones. $59.

Black Diamond Posiwire Quickdraws set of 9. Excellent condition. Thicker dogbones. $87. Sold.

Black Diamond Livewire Quickdraws set of 6. $74. Sold.

Black Diamond Positron Quickdraws set of 4. These have seen hardly any use at all. $38. Sold.

Black Diamond Oz quickdraw (new version). Very light use. $14. Sold.

Black Diamond quickdraws set of 6. All carabiners and dogbones are Black Diamond. Older but they will get the job done. $47. Sold.

Black Diamond quickdraws set of 3. All carabiners and dogbones are Black Diamond. Older but they will get the job done. $23. Sold.

Black Diamond Positron bent-gate carabiners. Brand new. $5 each. One is Sold.

Mammut Wall Light carabiners. Only used to rack cams - essentially new. $5.50 each.

Black Diamond Positron bent-gate carabiners (plus one straight-gate). All have been primarily/only used for racking, and many have never seen any use. Excellent condition. $4.75 each. All except the straight-gate are Sold.

Black Diamond Hotwire carabiners. Excellent condition. $4.50 each.

Black Diamond wiregate carabiners. These are smaller than Hotwires (neutrinos and the like). $4.50 each.

Random carabiners. All have been used. $3.25 each.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags