[WTS] - EE quilts, zimmerbuilt quick step, borah bug bivy, OES tarp

All items are in great condition and gently used. I am only selling because I don’t use the item anymore or have replaced it and would like to fund further gear. All prices including free shipping conus and will be shipped next possible day. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions!

All photos can be found at this link! https://imgur.com/gallery/spag8

Zimmerbuilt quick step backpack w/z packs shoulder strap pads. Black. 10.5oz/11.5oz w/strap pads. 1700ci main pack/2200ci with outside pockets, Perfect conditions. Used on 5 or less overnights.

Enlightened Equipment Apex 50* enigma top quilt and 50* Revolt underquilt. Both 10d black outer with 10d coyote inner. Both used one time. Stayed toasty in low 40s despite their 50* rating. I am 5’8” 200lbs and they fit me great. These arrived to me new with no stuff sacks in one large cotton storage bag. I store them hanging. TQ - short/slim - 9.4oz -$165 alone UQ - xshort - 7.4oz - $145 alone $300 if bought together

Borah bug bivy - catch and release. Never used but inspected and in great condition. 7.75oz w/ stuff sack and 7.35oz without. $50

OES maccat micro tarp. No longer made. Used maybe 3-5 times and in perfect condition. Comes with full dynaglide suspension on pussics with carabiners and integrated tarp tensioners. Black silnylon. 10’ x 5’ (not accounting for convex parts). 10.55oz in stuff sack with lines and biners.