Warbonnet XLC, Superfly, Wooki

I know wit’s not particularly light, but it sure is comfy…I need to sell to further feed my addiction!

Hammock: XLC double 1.7, “generation 1,” green, with webbing & buckles, winter cover (the old style, without the mesh windows), mesh snakeskins, and a silnylon bishops’ bag. It weighs 44 oz. on my scale + 10 oz. for the winter cover. It’s about three years old, used 3-4 nights in the backyard, and in great shape.

Tarp: Superfly, olive green I think they called it (it’s a little darker than the hammock), seam sealed, with figure 8 and reflective ridgeline, four mini-groundhog stakes with reflective lines for pullouts in a little sack if you want them, home-made bungies to secure the doors either open or shut, mesh snakeskins, and a cuben bishop’s bag. 24 oz. with lines, stakes, etc. Like the hammock, it’s been used 3-4 nights in the back yard and in great shape.

Underquilt: Wooki XL 3-season, green, with silnylon stuff sack. 22 oz. Only set up once for show and one night in the yard.

$425 all-in.

Please let me know if you have questions, or post “I’ll take it” to the thread and send me a PM!

Thanks, Scubahhh!

Detail

Tags