[WTS] Salomon waterproof trail runners / Salewa approach shoe

Pics

I have two pairs of shoes I bought last season, but have ultimately moved onto a new third pair and these two are never worn anymore. Both shoes were initially bought new, i.e. I am the only owner.

Salomon XA Pro 3D CS WP: $70 shipped. A nice pair of trail runners, about 30-40 miles on them. Unfortunately, my ankle sticks out quite far and would dig into the shoe, causing blisters. Other than that, they would work great for me. The WP stands for waterproof. These are not Gore-Tex, but are indeed waterproof. Men's size 10.

Salewa Wildfire S GTX: $70 shipped. Solid pair of approach shoes. These fit me well, but I don't have a need for them anymore. Maybe 20 miles on these, took them on one or two hikes last season. They are Gore-Tex. The laces go to the toe and the insole can be changed, providing lots of options for fit. Men's size 10.5.

$70 each or $120 for both, prices include shipping.

Both shoes are in great condition, a bit dirty from hiking but I will clean up before shipping if sold. If you have any questions or want any additional photos let me know!

Pics

Detail

Tags