FS: Western Mountaineering Puma Super MF, -15°, 6', left Zip, LIKE NEW, big discount

I have the king of winter sleeping bags...a Western Mountaineering Puma Super MF, 6' length, Left zip. This bag is in pristine condition, used for one 3 day trip. The fabric is like new...the zipper guards are still super crispy. Not a single blemish, stain, odd smell, etc. Always stored in its cotton storage sack, and from a pet and smoke free home. Its a left zip, which is generally preferred by right hand users (right hand reaches over and unzips it on the left side of you).

Western Mountaineering is considered the absolute pinnacle of sleeping bag manufacturers. Feathered Friends is close, but...their hood design is awful if you have ever tried them (it cuts into my forehead), where western mountaineering is a much nicer shape.

The puma is ridiculously warm, so if you do a lot of 10° to -15° camping, this bag should keep you warm without any additional clothing being worn. -25° you would probably have to do the normal thermal underwear, warm socks, etc. The only difference between the Puma Super MF and the current Puma MF is that this one has a single oversized draft tube, where the latest version has 2 draft tubes. Actually, this is a great thing, because honestly, the second draft tube is not needed and only added weight. This bag weighs 3lb 2.65oz, and newest ones are 3lb 7oz. So this bag saves you that extra 4oz. Plus...the bag will feel slightly wider than a new one since there isn't a second draft tube taking up interior space. Same 9.5" loft, which is super warm!

This bag comes with the Western Mountaineering cotton storage sack and the original stuff sack.

Puma 6' MFs are $850 retail, and Western Mountaineering does not allow retailers to place their bags on sale so the only way to get one on sale is to buy used. Since this one is like new, you are getting a big discount over normal retail.

I am selling for $600 shipped free, which is over 30% off. If you have any questions at all, just let me know!