FS: Climbing Gear + Scarpa Phantom 6000 size 49

Many things for sale, both climbing gear and camping gear, (note I am still editing this post, pictures and description etc.). Shipping is not included in these prices unless stated explicitly, local pickup in Longmont/Boulder.

• Rigid stem friends (3 #1, 1 #1.25, 2 #1.5, 1 #1.75, 2 #2, 2 #2.5, and 1 #3) $18 each or $200 shipped for the set. 
  • A set of small nuts $20 (I would rather not sell them individually, but I am open to it).  
  • An assortment of non locking carabiners $3 each, these are the gold and blue ones in the photo, older non lockers and lockers have been sold.
  • One length of 9mm static cord ~ 15ft... 5$ (This has spent 99% of its time in a box) 
  • 1 length of 6mm static cord ~ 25ft ... 10$ ea (this has spent 99% of its time in a box)
  • Pair of Scarpa Phantom 6000s size 49, a little worn but definitely serviceable. The soles are in good shape, there is one area where a crampon nicked the gater and the inner boots have rubbing in many of the usual spots. $150 shipped, or 125 local pickup.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags