Raffle Ended !!! New Mammut Infinity 9.5mm x 70m Dry Rope

Hi MP Members,

I saw another individual do a similar post like this and thought it looked like a lot of fun for the community.

This will be a raffle for a brand New Mammut Infinity 9.5mm x 70m Dry Rope, retail value is $270. I plan on having 20 total entries available. After the 20th entry is in the post will be closed and those first 20 will be locked in for the drawing to win.  Anyone that sends money past the 20th entry will be refunded. Once the 20th entry is in the drawing will take place and the winner will be announced on the posting for everyone to see.  As mentioned there will be only 20 entries ( one entry per MP member please ) at $13 dollars a entry. I believe this gives everyone the opportunity to play and claim a great price. 

To enter send $13 as friends and family PayPal to NOW CLOSED to lock your spot in, then post to the thread that you've sent your $ in and are playing so people can follow who is in and how many people are playing. Winner agrees to pay shipping to their address. I hope this will be fun for everyone and gives someone the opportunity to get a new rope for the upcoming season. 

Re-cap of rules 

• There are 20 spots (one per MP member).
  • Money to be sent as friends and familyPaypal to NOW CLOSED
  • Entry cost $13
  • Send money first. Than post to thread you've sent payment, include your name.
  • After 20 entries are in, drawing will take place and winner announced in the posting.
  • Winner will pay for shipping cost to there address. 
  • Have fun and support the climbing community 

Good luck everyone.  

Spots Available Left: 0

CLOSED !!

Please Read!!

Before I announce a winner I would like to say thank you and to please wish the winner congratulations. I hope this was fun for everyone and even if you didnt win knowing that you contributed to makeing someone elses day.  Second I couldn't stand that there is only one winner so I decided to do the following to make it even more fun. It would also be nice of the winners to post how they like there item.

1st place - Rope (winner pay shipping)

2nd place - Locking carabiner ( winner pay shipping)

3rd place - Winner will be refunded $6.50 to there PayPal

Everyone playing: Blake, Creed, Don, Edouard, Jeremy S, Jeremy R, Ben, Joe, Wes, Scott, Caz, Eric, John, David, Mike, Mark, Dylan, Nate, Tony, Jypete

I have an app that will randomly generate three winning numbers. Thank you again everyone!!

Winners are as followed:

1st place - Don

2nd place - Blake 

3rd place - Mike 

Thank you all and congratulations!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags