[WTS] SMD Haven Tarp (2017) + NetTent (2015)

Crosspost from

--price reduced before ebay--

For sale:

Six Moon Designs Haven Tarp, purchased new in 2017, seam-sealed by manufacturer

Six Moon Designs Haven NetTent, purchased used, 2015 model

I love this setup and am only selling it because I managed to get my hands on a no-longer-produced DCF Haven. If you are a tall hiker, the Haven is absolutely worth considering. At 114" long and with an offset peak, sitting up has never felt so right for me at 6'3" tall. Compare to the Duplex's 100" length and center peak, which is far less friendly to tall people. Even on top of my sleeping pad with a 20deg quilt, I'm never anywhere near brushing up against the tarp, let alone the NetTent.

The tarp has only been on the trail ~3-4 nights. Used it on a short trip before winter, and on one winter overnight. In like-new condition, maybe a little dusty/dirty. Comes with original stuff sack. Weight in sack = 20.6oz

The NetTent I bought used. The previous owner managed to get a scattershot of small holes in the mesh, so I repaired it. I trimmed up the loose threads, wiped clean the mesh with isopropyl alcohol, and applied patches over the small holes. Details in the pics. The floor is in good shape and has a lot of trail life left in it I'm sure. Does not come with a stuff sack. Weight = 15.2oz

Purchased new today, this combo would run you $400 seam-sealed.

Selling as a bundle only. I'm looking for $310 paypal F&F shipped CONUS.

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/XGdYb

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags