Gear clear out: EE 20deg quilt, hammock set-up, ULA CDT, Lunar Solo

Enlightened Equipment 20 Degree Revelation quilt. Regular length (6′), wide width (54″). 850 Down Tec treated fill.  Red 10d Outer and Black 10d inner. Used only a few nights. Been stored in it’s large bag uncompressed.  Moving to a synthetic quilt.  $200 to your door in the lower 48.

SMD Lunar Solo tent with carbon pole. Purchased 2 years ago. Used about 20 nights. Has a couple issues. The storm door zipper broke. It clasps on the bottom of the guyline so I haven’t noticed any difference. The carbon fiber pole poked a small hole in the top. It was repaired with seam sealer and there hasn’t been any leaks in the couple of rainy nights used since.  Otherwise in good shape. Because of those issues, $100 to your door in the lower 48.

Hammock set up. You get a camo lightweight single hammock in an Antigravity gear Bishop bag, an 11 foot Yukon Outfitters Walkabout rainfly, Mule tape straps and Hummingbird straps, and a DIY Army poncho liner under quilt. All that for $50 to your door in the lower 48.

ULA CDT pack. Re-listed from earlier this week.  Only used a few nights in excellent condition. I’m just going lighter with my Appalachian UL Thru Hiker pack.  Can’t beat it deal: $75 to your door lower 48.