Black Diamond Ski Boots, Arc'Teryx Alpha SV Bibs, Mountain Hardwear Ski Pants

3 Items for sale, shipping from Denver, CO. All prices include shipping. Please PM for my paypal. Local pickup fine as well.

1. Arc'Teryx Alpha SV Bibs : $175 (women's medium)
  2. Black Diamond Factor 130 Ski Boots: $150 ( size 24.5)
  3. Mountain Hardwear Dry.Q Elite Ski Pants - $100 (women's small, new with tags)

This is my first sale so I'll check this post but I've seen folks have trouble with PM notifications before... I shall do my best. Please reach out if you'd like additional pictures. 

Arc'Teryx Alpha SV Bibs : $175

Size: Women's Medium

I'm a male, 5'8''  155lbs, and wear a 30-31 pant. These would fit me great, but I have rather robust thighs and a rear end to match. Just not comfortable to pack these out. They're in fabulous condition, no tears, and really no scuffing at the ankles either. Full bib, goretex pro, ready to rock. Full side zips that actually continue up and around the butt so you can use the restroom in a variety of ways without ever removing these pants. 

Black Diamond Factor 130 Ski Boots: $150

Size: 24.5

I put just about 40 days on these boots. They're a hybrid touring / downhill boot that are super stiff. They are scuffed up on their inner ankles, but purely aesthetically (shown below). Otherwise, all components on this boot are metal-on-metal contact and are functioning great. These boots have a boa mechanism to really cinch down the boot. These boots also have additional toe / heel attachment plates to make them compatible with a tech / dynafit binding, which are still in their original packaging (I apologize, unpictured). Nice walk-mode. 

Mountain Hardwear Dry.Q Elite Ski Pants - $100

Size: Women's Small

Not much to say, these don't fit my girlfriend so she has no use for them. New with tags.