FS: some backpacks, 5Fingers, Steripen, Super Shelter System

1) lightly used Mountain Hardwear Maestro pack, size Medium. I've used it for at total of 4 nights, 5 days. It will carry heavy loads very very comfortably. The external frame requires a PhD in rocket science to figure out, but once it's set the comfort level is excellent. $100 shipped CONUS Reference Links: 1, 2 Capacity (Medium): 4000 cu. in.; 66 liters Weight (Medium): 5 lbs. 12 oz.; 2.61 kg. Fabric: Body: 420D/96T Cordura Accent: 210D/116T Cordura Bottom: 630D/109T Ballistics Cordura 2)Kelty Redwing 2650, 2,650 cu. in. capacity. Weighs 3 lbs. 2 oz. For 16-1/2" to 18-1/2" torsos. $60 shipped CONUS 3) REI Flash 30 Pack in Magnesium/Pewter, size Medium, used for 2 days/1 night. $35 shipped CONUS generic images(I'll get some of the one I have ASAP) 4)I have two of these lightweight 30L packs sourced in Slovenia via another BPL forum member. Apparently made by a German company. They pack up into their own pocket as can be seen on the side here. I have one in the color you see packed and one in the color of the other pack in the image (one I'm keeping). these are new/unused. they weigh in at 11.6oz/331g. The top cover does not have a compartment, but it is made of two back to back pieces of material and a velcro or zipper opening could easily be added.. $30 shipped/ea CONUS 5) 1 pair of Vibram FiveFingers Classic - W41 - they don't fit my toes, but I gave them about 50mi of running on a dirt track to figure it out. Other than that they are in great condition. $35 shipped CONUS 6) Steripen Adventurer Opti. Used a couple times. Still on it's original battery (for better or worse), with the fabric case. $50 shipped CONUS 7)Hennessy Hammock Super Shelter System for classic (velcro), it's the "#1" on their website, purchased for my Hyperlight. Used it a few times but decided I'm not a fan of it. it's in excellent condition *except* there is a ~2" rip in the foam, which can be fixed with some tape, though I don't think it makes much of a difference either way (I continued to use it and never noticed anything). $70 shipped CONUS