FS: New MLD Prophet and New Cuben Cirriform 1SW

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Good Morning! </span>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>The first item I have for sale is a basically new MLD Prophet in Wasabi Green with </span><b>NO</b><span style=”font-weight: 400;”> Hipbelt </span><span style=”font-weight: 400;”>(I asked Ron to leave it off my pack). It has been on exactly one day hike with me. This is the updated model that comes with an all Dyneema extension collar and updated top closure (sides of roll top clip into side compression straps). Total weight (w/sternum strap) comes in at 14.4 oz. I love this pack, but I also have a GG Gorilla and an MLD Burn, so I don’t need it, and figure someone else can make better use of it than me. Also, not having to wait about 12 weeks for a pack is nice. </span><b>Asking $175 shipped.</b>

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>The other item I have for sale today is my </span><span style=”font-weight: 400;”>brand new</span><span style=”font-weight: 400;”> Cuben Cirriform 1SW. This is a fantastic shelter; bomber protection, well designed, and lightweight (21.7 oz. without stakes). It has only been set up in my backyard a few times. I really like this shelter, but have too many as it is and would like to sell it someone who will use it more than I will. Also, not having to wait 5-7 weeks for a shelter is nice. </span><b>Asking $450 shipped.</b>

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/MuMmG

Please PM me with any questions. Thanks!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags