Pack closet cleaning: ULA, Katabatic Gear, MLD, Granite Gear

My name is Aaron and I like packs. But these guys need to find a good home. All prices include shipping. If you’re interested in more than one, let me know and we could work out a discount. PM me for details.

ULA Photon – medium torso, medium hipbelt. Has seen light use, but is in excellent condition. $145 new, Asking for $110 shipped.

Katabtic Gear Helios V40 – Medium torso and hipbelt, internal frame. In excellent condition with no rips, tears, or stains. Can’t track down the original price as it is no longer made, but I’m asking for $125 shipped which is probably around half off the original price.

MLD Core 22 – One size fits all. In great shape other than a nick on the shoulder strap (I’ve used this pack for a number of trips and the tear has not increased in size – you could probably sew it up if you’re so inclined). Comes with water bottle and zippered pocket. Asking for $105 shipped.

Granite Gear Virga 26 – Regular torso length. Has been on a number of trips and shows signs of use, but otherwise in great shape with no rips/tears. Asking for $75 shipped.