Trad Gear: Powercams, TCUs, Mastercams, X4s, C4s, C3s, Ultralights, Biners, Passive Pro, Passive/Aggressive Prose

Here's a rack that IS getting split-up:

All prices are firm, and shipping costs money. I will ship $120 or more in gear for free (unless you want 3 OW cams and I can't fit them into a $6.70 Tyvek envelope with adequate padding). Local pickup in Santa Fe or ABQ may be arranged. Seriously, it doesn't make any sense to buy a single biner or nut here, but some innocent soul will try.

Since most folks seem to prefer using PayPal's Goods and Services option, I've figured the 3% fee into the prices. There have been some scams on here recently, so I think this is a good MO.

PM me for the fastest response. I do climb and work and stuff, but am usually able to respond within 12 hours. I generally update gear lists and post when stuff sells. Scroll below for gear lists, prices, close-ups, and frequently-asked questions.

Cams are in good working order, and show no damage to trigger wires. The action on the new cams is smoother than that on the ancient ones...imagine that. Slings are all in condition that I would trust, and many of the Metolii were just cleaned, inspected, and and re-slung by the beautiful folks at Metolius. Assume that all cams have been fallen-on; that's their purpose, no?

If you find a better deal online, please buy the cams there. If you want to show us how clever you are and bump this post to the top, then go ahead and post a link. I don't have a wholesaler's license and I'm not going to haggle. If something doesn't sell, I'll take it out climbing. I'm just a guy trying to optimize his rack on the cheap by piecing-out larger racks that folks wanted to sell without the hassle of splitting. 

BD C4 #6s Never placed, with shiny 2014 slings (far-right in image above, I have 2) $80 each

BD C4 #6, #5 cosmetic seconds with tags $92 and $85 respectively. I splurged on these around Black Friday thinking they'd disappear overnight. They didn't

BD C4 #4s  Never placed, with shiny 2015 slings $60 each

BD C4 #3s with loads of life left $52 each

BD Camalot Ultralight #3 $90

BD C4 #1s with varying degrees of wear $38, $45, $50

BD C4 #0.75s, 0.5, and 0.4 $42 each

BD C3 #1, 2, 2 $42 each

Metolius Ultralight Mastercams 00, 5, 6, 7, 8 $50 each for the new ones; $45 for the lightly-used #7

Metolius Mastercam #6 $35

Metolius Powercams 1,1,2,2,3,3,4 with new or near-new slings $36 each 

BD X4 0.4, 0.5 with modest wear $46 each

Metolius TCUs 00,1,1,1/2,2,2,2,3,3,3,3,3,4 with new slings $35 each 

Tricams on slings that are getting fuzzy. $12 each or $40 for the set

Nuts $5 each except for the set of Brassies, which is $50. They're all used. Take 'em or leave 'em. Please note that it costs me a minimum of $6.70 to ship anything.

Nano Rackpacks (top) $24 each

Neutrino Rackpacks (2nd row down) $28 each

All others (loose Neutrinos, Hotwires, and Trango Phases) $4.50 each 

BD 240 cm 10 mm sling in great shape $10

Please note that it costs me a minimum of $6.70 to ship anything.

BPA-phobe bottles FREE if you ask and I can fit one in the package.

Frequently-Asked Questions:

Q: Can I get one of the Hotwires?

A: Sure, if you'll include $6.70 for shipping and a $5 tax on temporal vampirism.

Q: Have any of the cams been fallen-on?

A: Yes. I just dove from the couch onto the entire rack to make a point.

Q: Will you take a money order?

A: No, Richard, but you're a beautiful man.

Q: Can I get the red Totem for $60?

A: Sure. Which of the cams would you like to pretend is a Totem?

Q: How about I give you $80 to ship the #6 to my condo in Boulder? I'm really strapped for cash.

A: ...........[faint laughter coming from the south]..................

Q: Is it possible for a woman to get pregnant without intercourse?

A:

Detail

Tags