FS: Alaskaoneday's Heart Attack Sale

Well, had a heart attack (two actually) on Sept 6th so I have had plenty of time to sit around and do nothing (they call it resting) so I have gathered up a few items that are not getting out so I figure while I recoup, I’ll clear out the gear room a little. All prices are shipped in US, paypal

Bought this recently here on Gear Swap but will not need it. Here is the text of the original post:
WM Semilite Semi Rectangular Bag, USED 15 nights in 1991 and 7 nights in 2006. Still has full loft. No rips, tears, or noticeable wear. I don’t believe they came with a storage bag back then and I don’t have the stuff sack either. I bought this in 1991 for a cross-country bicycle trip and used it 6 nights in 2006. This bag is a non-hooded design.

INFO:

Weight: 38 oz.
Size: 6’ 6”
Temp: 25 Degree
Int. Girth: 62” shoulders, 48” foot
Loft: 5”
Fill Weight: 18 oz.
Price: $100
Includes stuff sack and storage bag.

WM Aspen 6’6”, Bag is from 2004 and has had a lot of miles on it. One patch on the outside one needed on the inside. Might need a wash would be a good beater bag. Hoodless with two zippers, one down the side and one across the footbox. Includes storage bag (with a hole in it too) $75 SALE PENDING

Nunatak Alpinist Mummy Bag, long, 64” shoulder, 40” foot. Black Pertex .8 outer shell. 4oz overfill. 30.8oz on my scale. In good shape. There is a small hole on the bottom of the footbox that needs to be patched. $325

Exped DownMat UL7 LW, unused with stuff sack, patch kit and schnozzle pump bag. $150

Exped SynMat UL7 LW, two years old, no leaks, a few stains but has been washed, includes stuff sack and patch kit. $90

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags