FOR SALE: Patagonia R1 Jacket - $25.

I have a bunch of stuff for sale, used and new. Paypal only please. Everything is shipped via USPS flat-rate boxes. $7 if it fits in a small box, $15 if it takes a medium box. That includes tracking and $50 of insurance. Prices are firm. I go to the PO once/week so please be patient on ship times. Thanks! This is a Patagonia R1 Jacket, men's Medium. It has been used and shows normal wear and tear, but still has plenty of life left. It's $159 new and I'm selling it for $25 plus shipping (I'd just like to see it get more use rather than being recycled). SOLD. Same with these shorts: Sickle climbing shorts, men's Medium. Used with normal wear and tear, but still plenty of life left. $5 plus shipping.

A #1 Camalot in need of a trigger wire repair - I can do it for you for $10 using OEM BD triggers or you can do it yourself - $15.

A Hotwire QD: $5.

Assorted Wires - $2 each, except for the DMM Offset; that's $5.
From left to right:
DMM Offset.
Old style and new style #7 DMM Wallnuts and two smaller Wallnuts.
Two Metolius nuts.
An unidentified nut (yellow tape).
A #6 BD Stopper.
A Wild Country super-duper light thingy.

BD Dogbones with Petzl strings and a Petzl Express draw with string. Everything for $5.

A Princeton Tec Fuel headlamp - $7.

Some miscellaneous carabiners. The top row are serviceable - $2 each. The bottom row should probably be used as "leaver 'biners" - $1 each.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags