[WTS] Gear Closet Clear-out Ghost Whisperer, ENO, Marmot, Outdoor Research, Rail Riders

[WTS] Mountain Hardwear Ghost Whisperer, Men’s Medium, blue, $185.00 800 fill Q.Shield down, Great condition. 215 grams on my scale.

The best way to reach me is via email: PayPal FF, or add 3% PayPal:

[WTS] Railriders hiking shirt, men’s medium (baggy), tan. $15.00 Catch and Release. (you pay actual shipping. My zip code is 94901(Northern California).

I like the shirt, but the sleeves are a little short for me. Here’s the original post (with photos) from Backpacking Light: https://backpackinglight.com/forums/topic/closet-cleaning-womens-mens-clothing-ultraspire-fastpack/

The best way to reach me is via email:

PayPal FF, or add 3% PayPal:

[WTS] Marmot Down Puffy Marmot, Belay style jacket, 800 fill, blue, $150.00 422 grams on my scale.

[WTS]:Thermarest Trekker Chair Kits (2),for 20” pads, $30.00 for both. Orange. Great condition. We no longer use them. As they say in Hollywood, “We’re gonna’ go in a different direction.”

[WTS]: ENO Sub 7 hammock, orange, $45.00, shipped CONUS Weight: 187g Crafted from breathable, woven nylon and super strong Dyneema line, the Sub7 holds 300 lbs. yet takes up very little space in your pack. Packs down to the size of a softball in an attached compression stuff sack. Lightweight aluminum wiregate carabiners can be clipped to any solid anchor points; compatible with most hammock suspension systems. Orange.

[WTS]: MSR Groundhog Stakes, red, set of 6, $15.00 shipped CONUS Title says it all.

[WTS] GoLite backpack, Quest 65, gray/green, $75.00 Really good condition. Link to info video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5dQ0HsEIg4

[WTS] Klymit Inertia X-Wave, New, in unopened box. $40.00. I bought two, only need 1. I'm unable to make a return. Retail price is $74.95. The best way to reach me is email: tom DOT sabido AT g m a i l.com Additional info from Klymit website: At a scant 10.5 ounces, the Inertia X Wave hits the sweet spot where ultralight meets super comfortable. The 3/4 – length sheds weight for adults who travel light and fast, and is great size for kids. The built-in pillow, integrated side rails, customizable pressure and supportive design elevate comfort, the carefully thought out wave sections cushion side sleepers’ knees, and the tapered lower edge allows legs to lie neutrally. Deep welds up the thermal efficiency, and patent-pending Loft Pocket Technology positions the chambers to maximize your sleeping bag’s performance while minimizing pad weight.

[WTS] Outdoor Research Sun Runner Radar Cap, Pewter color, Size S/M, NWT, $15.00 Photos here: http://imgur.com/gallery/4bTy2 PayPal F&F or add 3% Fabric : 100% Supplex nylon, plain weave Weight : 2.6oz / 75g

[WTS] Outdoor Research Sun Runner Cap, White, Size M, $15.00 PayPal F&F or add 3% Fabric : 100% Supplex nylon, plain weave Weight : 2.6oz / 75g