FOR SALE: Camalots, Neutrino quickdraws, PETZL Tikka XP2 w/ CORE, Hoodwires, more.

I have a bunch of stuff for sale, used and new. Paypal only please. Everything is shipped via USPS flat-rate boxes. $9 if it fits in a small box. $14 if it fits in a medium box. That includes tracking and $50 of insurance. Prices are firm. I go to the PO once/week so please be patient on ship times. Thanks!

Petzl Tikka XP2 with CORE rechargeable battery insert (also accepts AAA's by removing the CORE). The CORE is fully chargeable and configurable with a micro USB cable and optional Petzl OS Software. Great condition. $49.
10x Black Diamond Hoodwires in great condition. $44.

Neutrino quickdraws in EXCELLENT condition. $59 for all of them. The lone Hotwire QD is $5.

Two #1 Camalots. The one on the left is in need of a trigger wire repair - I can do it for you for $10 using OEM BD triggers or you can do it yourself - $15. The one on the right is in great shape - $25.

Assorted Wires. From left to right:
Old style and new style #7 DMM Wallnuts and two smaller Wallnuts - $2 each.
Two Metolius nuts - $2 each.
A strange blue nut and two Wild Country nuts - $2 each.
Two #8 BD Stoppers and a #6 BD Stopper - $2 each. Miscellaneous carabiners.
The solid gate ovals are $1 each.
The wire gates are $2 each.
The Gridlock (like new) is $8.
The normal locker is sold.
The locker on the right is a really cool BD model that isn't made anymore. It has a unique gate that locks in both the open and closed position - $10.

BD Dogbones with Petzl strings and a Petzl Express draw with string. Everything for $5. A Princeton Tec Fuel headlamp - $7. MSR Titanium Pot set. 2.4 L Titanium pot with vented lid and integrated handle that can fold to tightly close the set and also can be detached. Never used - brand new except for it sitting with the rest of my camping gear. WAS $49, now $40.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags