[WTS] Melly microgrid, Marmot Quasar down hoody, REI down vest, Patagonia & wool ponytail beanie, Smartwool blend gloves (Women's)

Closet clearing! I have the following for sale. All prices include shipping to the CONUS, via Paypal F&F or add 3% to cover the Paypal fee. Feel free to PM me for more photos or info, etc.

• Melanzana micro grid hoodie (Women's S) - $75 shipped 9.1oz. Shale/periwinkle blue combo. No rips, stains or holes, good condition!

• Marmot Quasar down hoody (Women's S) - $70 shipped Black, 9.6oz. I don't know if this is the Nova or the older non-Nova version but the weight makes me think it's the Nova. I bought it lightly used but it needed small bits of tenacious tape in 3 places (see photos for small dime-sized patches), and unfortunately during one backpacking trip I put my arm too close to the campfire and melted a couple of holes in the cuff of the left arm (see photos for bigger patches). Hard to notice because it's black on black. Major price reduction because of the tenacious tape, but otherwise the jacket is in great condition as far as loft and shell goes. Stuffs into its own pocket.

• REI Co-Op down vest (Women's S) - $40 shipped Weighs 6.3 oz. A little more purple than it appears in photos. Like new condition! I just have no use for this.

• Alpaca/merino blend messy bun beanie - $20 shipped 1.7oz. Cream-colored. I have a medium-large sized head and this fits like a small because I did a stupid thing and shrunk it. No longer fits me. Like new condition, have never worn it on a trip. Has a cinch at the top so you can thread your ponytail or bun through.

• Patagonia beanie - $12 shipped 2 oz. Fits like a medium. Green/orange color scheme. I have too many beanies. Like new condition.

• Smartwool acrylic blend gloves - $10 shipped 1.4oz. Fits like a small. Acrylic/wool blend gloves that are pretty well used, I just don't need them.

IMGUR photos here: imgur photos

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags