FOR SALE: PRICES REDUCED! BD Camalots, Stoppers, DMM Offset, Trango Cinch

I have a bunch of stuff for sale, used and new. Paypal only please. Everything is shipped via USPS flat-rate boxes. $9 if it fits in a small box. $14 if it fits in a medium box. Prices are firm. I go to the PO once/week so please be patient on ship times. Thanks!

A BD #1 Camalot in need of a trigger wire repair - I can do it for you for $10 using OEM BD triggers or you can do it yourself. WAS $19, now $15.
A BD 0.75 Camalot. WAS $29, now 25.
A Yellow Metolius Master Cam. $24. SOLD.
Assorted DMM wires. Old style and new style #7's and two smaller ones. WERE $4 each, now $2 each. Alloy offset WAS $7, now $5.
Assorted BD Stoppers. 3x #8's, 4x #6's, 1x #5. WERE $3 each, now $2 each (except for the kinked #6 and the #6 with the open loop - those are free if you buy something else too.
Miscellaneous wires. The leftmost is a Smiley, the next 3 are all Wild Country, the right 2 are Metolius. WERE $4 each, now $2 each (except for the crappy WC - that one is free if you buy something else too.
Miscellaneous solid gate 'biners. WERE $2 each, now $1 each.
Miscellaneous wire gate 'biners. WERE $3 each, now $2 each.
Miscellaneous lockers. $3 each (All sold) except for the BD Gridlock (like new) - WAS $10, now $8.
Miscellaneous worn 'biners (stripped, and replaced, from a couple sport routes). Maybe use them as bail 'biners or something? $5 for all 9. SOLD.
Quickdraws: 3x BD dogbones with Petzl Strings and BD Hotwire 'biners. A BD Positron draw. An Edelrid draw. WERE $8 each, now $7 each. I'll also separate out any or all of the 'biners from these draws and sell them individually. BD Dogbones with Petzl strings and a Petzl Express draw with string. Everything for $5.
Miscellaneous stuff. A BD ATX XP and a Petzl Verso. $5 each - both are in excellent condition. A tiny quick link. $1. A nut tool. $5. ALL that stuff is sold. A Princeton Tec Fuel headlamp. WAS $9, now $7. Here are four more 'biners and a short dyneema sling in excellent condition. WERE $2 each, now $1 each.
My Trango Cinch - used for about a dozen pitches of TR solo but mostly it's just been sitting on my shelf. WAS $49, now $40.
Ti Pot closed
Submitted By: on Oct 15, 2013

MSR Titanium Pot set. 2.4 L Titanium pot with vented lid and integrated handle that can fold to tightly close the set and also can be detached. Never used - brand new except for it sitting with the rest of my camping gear. WAS $49, now $40.
down sweater
Submitted By: on Oct 9, 2013

A Patagonia Down Sweater. Men's size Medium. In great, clean condition, but a small puncture in the cuff and at the hip that were immediately repaired with clear McNett repair tape (see pictures). $90

cloudveil
Submitted By: on Oct 9, 2013

A Cloudveil pullover windshirt. Men's size Medium, charcoal grey and bone. $25.