FS: Camalots, Stoppers, Carabiners, Clothing. Trango Cinch, MSR, Black Diamond, DMM...

I have a bunch of stuff for sale, used and new. Paypal only please. Everything is shipped via USPS flat-rate boxes. $9 if it fits in a small box. $14 if it fits in a medium box. Prices are firm. I go to the PO once/week so please be patient on ship times. Thanks! A BD #1 Camalot in need of a trigger wire repair - I can do it for you for $10 using OEM BD triggers or you can do it yourself. $19.
A BD 0.75 Camalot. $29.
A Yellow Metolius Master Cam. $24.

Assorted DMM wires. Old style and new style #7's and two smaller ones. $4 each. Alloy offset $7.

Assorted BD Stoppers. 3x #8's, 4x #6's, 1x #5. $3 each except for the kinked #6 and the #6 with the open loop - those are $1 each.

Miscellaneous wires. The leftmost is a Smiley, the next 3 are all Wild Country, the right 2 are Metolius. $4 each except for the crappy WC - $1 for that one.

Miscellaneous solid gate 'biners. $2 each.

Miscellaneous wire gate 'biners. $3 each except for the Mammut & DMM (second row) and Wild Country (bottom row right). Those are all $4 each.

Miscellaneous lockers. $3 each except for the BD Gridlock (like new) - $10.

Miscellaneous worn 'biners (stripped, and replaced, from a couple sport routes). Maybe use them as bail 'biners or something? $5 for all 9.

Quickdraws: 3x BD dogbones with Petzl Strings and BD Hotwire 'biners. A BD Positron draw. An Edelrid draw. $8 each. I'll also separate out any or all of the 'biners from these draws and sell them individually.

BD Dogbones with Petzl strings. 3 for $5. A Petzl Express draw with string. $1.

Miscellaneous stuff. A BD ATX XP and a Petzl Verso. $5 each - both are in excellent condition. A tiny quick link. $1. A nut tool. $5. A Princeton Tec Fuel headlamp. $9.

Here are four more 'biners and a short dyneema sling in excellent condition. $2 each.

My Trango Cinch - used for about a dozen pitches of TR solo but mostly it's just been sitting on my shelf. $49.
Ti Pot closed
Submitted By: on Oct 15, 2013

MSR Titanium Pot set. 2.4 L Titanium pot with vented lid and integrated handle that can fold to tightly close the set and also can be detached. Never used - brand new except for it sitting with the rest of my camping gear. $49.

down sweater
Submitted By: on Oct 9, 2013

A Patagonia Down Sweater. Men's size Medium. In great, clean condition, but a small puncture in the cuff and at the hip that were immediately repaired with clear McNett repair tape (see pictures). $90

cloudveil
Submitted By: on Oct 9, 2013

A Cloudveil pullover windshirt. Men's size Medium, charcoal grey and bone. $25.