[WTS/WTT] WBBB XLC DL 1.1 & Palante Simple Pack

View post on imgur.com

Warbonnet Blackbird XLC DL 1.1 is for sale only. In like new condition, set up a few times in the yard for afternoon naps but no trail time. This is the 2017 version right before they switched to the new design. I bought it originally as a spare so a friend could come with me on a week long trip but that never ended up happening.

It’s the double layer 1.1, has straps / buckles suspension, and weighs 32 oz. Includes double ended stuff sack and suspension. $200 shipped.

The Palante Simple Pack is a catch and release. Owner bought it brand new but couldn’t get his gear to work with it. I bought this optimistically thinking it would work with my kit. Although it isn’t too heavy I can’t fit more than a day or two of food in there with both of my quilts. The pack is in perfect condition, is the 18″ version, and includes shock cords and the sternum strap. It weighs 13.2 oz.

$200 shipped or trade for an MLD Prophet / Exodus. I would honestly prefer to trade for one of the above mentioned packs to avoid the wait time at MLD currently. Wasabi colored pack preferred but I’d take black or Cuben as well. Im pretty set on one of those two packs but you can PM for details or any other trade offers.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags