[WTS] Clothing (North Face, EMS) - Stuff Sacks - Camelbacks - Misc. (ZPacks, FroggToggs)

Clothing:

• Polyester v-neck t-shirt. Men’s M, “Club Ride” brand. This is a cycling shirt, but I bought it because it’s not a tight fit and has a button-snap v-neck with a front pocket. Condition 7.5/10. $8 shipped.

• EMS polyester shorts. Men’s 30. Two pairs—one khaki, one grey. Lots of pockets and dry quickly. Condition 7/10 for Khaki (piling on right thigh) and 8/10 for Grey. $10 each or $15 together, shipped.

• EMS polyester pants. Men’s 32 Short. Khaki color. All the features of regular pants (e.g., belt loops), but with a side zippered pocket and wicking polyester material. $15 shipped

• North Face safari-style shirt. Wicking polyester with hidden vents. Button-roll sleeves. Tar-heel blue color. Condition 6.5/10. Some light staining around the back of the neck on the collar, and some light piling on each elbow. No smells, rips, etc. $20 shipped.

• Reebok polyester v-neck t shirt. Heather grey; men’s S. Condition 8/10. No rips, stains, smells, etc. Tighter fit but not ‘Under Armour-base-layer-skin-tight.’ $5 shipped, or free with any purchase.

• FroggToggs Ultralite rain pants. Kids L. Girlfriend fit into the kids L jacket but not the pants. Same material as the adult Ultralite line. $5 shipped.

Gear:

• EMS packable day pack. Stuffs into itself. Probably 25L or so. Draw-string closure; ice axe loop; bladder clip inside; zippered pocket in top pouch. Some tearing in the lycra mesh on one side pocket, as well as on the haul loop. Haul loop repaired with duct tape years ago. $10 shipped.

• Sawyer Mini. Given to me unused, free with a purchase. Used it for a day hike but prefer Aqua Mira. Comes with bladder, straw, filter, syringe. $10 shipped.

• Camelback bladders. Don’t camels actually store fat in that hump, not water? Anyways, one 2L and one 3L bladder for sale. Used a handful of times, and always cleaned after use. Cut the straw of the 2L bladder down so there wasn’t so much excess material, and the straw now ends at a perfect level when used in a pack (IMO). 2L is $12 shipped; 3L is $15 shipped, or $20 for both.

• Outdoor Research compression sacks. One 20L and one 10L sack, “lemongrass” color. Stuffs into its own pocket when not in use, or for small items when in use. Silnylon material—water resistant. Got these because they had clips to open and close, which is way better than other mechanisms. Condition 9.5/10. $20 for the 10L, $25 for the 20L, $40 for both, shipped.

• ZPacks shoulder strap pads. Girlfriend used them once but didn’t like them. No stains, smells, etc. Condition 9.5/10. $15 shipped.

• Foldable eating utensil. Never used. Kinda like a Swiss Army Knife but with utensils instead. Got a fork, spoon, and bottle opener with a blade on one side. $7 shipped.

• Lot of misc. stuff 5 shipped:

US Plastics flip top bottles. Girlfriend grossly overestimated how much contact solution she’d need on trips…I think these are 12 and 16oz. Never used.

Curad alcohol prep pads. Unused. Great for FAK.

Rolled gauze. Sterile roll, obviously unused. 2” x 2.5 yds.

Sea to Summit wilderness wash. 1.3oz travel size. Unused.

Mini carbineers. Not for climbing use, obv. More like for use with ZPacks Duplex doors, or other small projects. I think there’s 6 of them.

Thermarest inflator. Came for free with a used XLite I got. Never used it, but the previous person might have. Wipe it off with an alcohol pad to be sure, and you’re good to go!

Pics: forthcoming!