FS: Tarptent Stratospire 2

Catch and Release… Going back to hammocks.

$250, shipped to lower 48, Paypal FF, please.

Here’s the original info from the guy I bought it from. I used it only twice.

“This tent is perfect for two people and even a dog or two (using the vestibules). It’s very lightweight, roomy, incredibly durable, well made, and waterproof.. I take very good care of my gear but it is used, so please expect a little wear. However, this tent is virtually new. This has the mesh interior (completely bug proof) and is great for all seasons. However, you can purchase the solid interior from the maker if you want extra cold protection. The bathtub of the tent is big and entirely waterproof and strong (I ended up experiencing some flash flooding during a trip to Joshua Tree and had absolutely no issues while the water raged outside). Tartpent markets this tent as one of their most durable storm tents and they aren’t kidding. When pitched correctly, using the wind guylines, this tent can withstand very high winds, heavy rain, and snow. I’m including the Tyvek HomeWrap groundsheet, 8x 8.5″ King aluminum stakes (they’re much better stakes than what it came with),  and stuff sack. IT’s really an awesome design and is easy to setup.”

It is factory sealed.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags