FS: Golite Pack, HH Exped, Bushbuddy

I have been looking through my gear closet and found Items that I have not used for some time now. So I have decided that I need to sell them. All prices include Priority Mail/ UPS shipping to lower 48. I will combine shipping if you buy more than one item. Paypal payment only. Forum rules apply. Thanks for looking. #1. Golite Pinnacle Pack, Large (~70L)- $90 Bought in 2009 and has served me well. No tears, no stains, Slight logo wear on left shoulder strap. All straps are intact. Older style pack with removable back pads. Had to upgrade 2 years ago to the Golite Terrono 90 for a Philmont trip last year. #2 HH Exped Hammock System - $135 System consists of: - HH Exped hammock (Bottom entry) - Stock Rainfly 70D Polyester (never used just setup once) - Woopie slings on hammock - Dutch clips, marlin spike and tree straps - HH top cover - Snake Skins - HH stuff sack - 2 stakes Everything is in excellent shape and well cared for. System was aired out after every use. It was use on a dozen weekend campouts. Hammock is about 4 yrs old. - I will include stock straps and suspension if you want to convert back. There is no pic of the Fly, didn't have time to take picture. #3 Bushbuddy, Regular- wood buring stove - $95 I have used this stove all of 2 times and have decided that it doesn’t fit my need. As the picture shows… included with the stove is the original wood box that it was shipped in and manufacturer instructions.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags