[WTS] Zpacks Arc Haul, Hipbelt/shoulder/TopSide Pockets sold separately, Excellent condition

This year, I'm trying out a Zpacks Arc Haul Zip that I was able to get, so I'm selling my Zpacks Arc Haul nonzip. Its in excellent condition, which I have throughly checked all throughout the pack. The arc haul also has several modifications that I'm sure you'll like as well. All described below. Arc Haul is 24oz (not including any type of hipbelt pockets, etc)

First, the pack is a Medium Torso, with a Large hipbelt. I'm a 32" (jeans) waist and the hipbelt does fit though the wings are fairly close together in the front. The Belt is Brand New...I switched the belt from the new arc haul zip (a M) to this one.

The first modification, is that I had Zpacks not use cordage on the sides as the compression straps, and instead both sides have 2 grosgrain straps. I find it much easier to use because you can individually tighten each one (and the normal cordage is a bit fiddly to deal with). I'll miss this feature from the new arc haul zip I got.

Second modification, is that I added Osprey Exos style trekking pole holders using silicone tubing and shockcord. Works better than the small grosgrain loops that zpacks uses as their holders.

Like I said, the pack is in excellent condition, only used for about 10 trail days, if that. I've posted lots of pictures of the pack, and like the bottom, which shows no wear. The interior seam sealing cuben tape is still in excellent condition, not even dirty. The only blemish is there is a half-dime sized nick to the mesh pocket on the back that happened when I jumped over a log on the trail. I'm also including for free an extra vertical fiberglass stay in case you need it for any repairs.

An arc haul is $300 from zpacks. Selling for $240 shipped free! Save $60 on an essentially new pack!

I also have several accessories for sale, that I am willing to sell separately, though they are cheaper if you buy the pack with them.

First, I have 2 brand new black DCF zpacks pouches (they are shown attached to the arc haul in the pics). They are retail $45/pair. I'm selling for $37 shipped free, or $34 if you buy with the pack. .75oz each.

Second, I have 1 zpacks shoulder pouch, brand new. These are $25 from zpacks. Selling for $20 shipped or $17 if bought with pack. .55oz.

Last, I have 2 zpacks Top side pockets. These are old (used with different pack..an old arc blast). These dont have loops on the back like the new versions (so you can easily attach to new style packs), but instead have a channel to run cord through the top and bottom. I would like to sell these with the Arc Haul, since my arc haul has straight grosgrain compression straps so its super easy to attach these pockets to the arc haul I'm selling. Both of the pockets have half-dime sized nicks in the mesh. They are normally $45, but will sell for $25 if bought with the pack. .52oz each.

If you have any questions, just let me know!

Here is a link to high res pictures ->

https://imgur.com/a/qctws

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags