FS: Yama Mountain Gear 1P Cuben Cirriform, Klymit UL Pads, Nunatak Balaclava

For sale is a bunch of my unused gear. Pictures. Tent pictures are separate and below. The CMT poles pictured are no longer available.

First up is the 1 person cuben version of the Yama Cirriform Tent. This has a 0.8oz cuben fly and a 1.0oz cuben floor. I am the second owner of the tent; I bought it used from a BPL member. His initial for sale post is (); it was purchased in 2017 and only set up once by him, never taken on trail. I too have only set it up once and never taken it on trail. It’s in perfect condition. I’m looking to sell this to finance a new double wall tent. Pictures of my first setup (attempt). Tent itself weighs 20.7oz, and the stuff sack brings it to an even 21oz. Asking $520 shipped.

Next are two Klymit sleeping pads – the Static V (in green) and the Insulated Ultralite V (orange). I ended up getting two different pads for Christmas and am keeping the NeoAir instead of the Static V. I bought the Insulated Ultralite V off Amazon about a month ago when I was planning a weekend trip with cold temps, but ended up having to cancel and no longer need the insulated pad. Neither of these have been used besides being blown up once to text for leaks. The Static V weighs in at 17.6oz on my scale and I am asking $40 shipped. The Insulated Ultralite V weighs in at 15.8oz and I am asking $70 shipped. (This) is the pad. $95 new from Amazon right now.

Next is a down balaclava from Nunatak. I received this as part of a special offer they ran in December. I don’t see myself ever needing something this warm. Fully baffled. Tag indicates 875+ FP down, and total weight is right at 2.5oz. It has four buttons along the chin area and a cinch cord around the face. Asking $85 shipped.