Obscene gear sale: Trad, Sport, Aid, Pitons, Portaledge, Shoes & MORE!

Here's a link to my craigslist ad with lots of pics: https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/spo/d/climbing-gear-trad-sport-aid/6520206218.html

Quickdraws! - Here are biners ready for life as a new set of quickdraws. I retired the webbing so just go get 12 of your favorite dogbones, use these biners, and bam! 12 fresh draws. There are 10 BD Quicksilver/Hotwire biner pairs and 2 Trango biner pairs. PLUS 3 complete bonus draws. A dozen new dog bones will set you back around $40-$50. Get these biners and draws from me for $50 for EVERYTHING here!  That means you'll have 15 burly draws for less than $7/draw!

Black Diamond ATC-XP - Hardly used. Have too many belay devices. $10

Biners! Ovals $1, non lockers $2, Lockers $3. $40 for ALL.

ALIEN Cams! - Old CCH-era Aliens, non-recall. They are well-loved. ***The red one has a broken trigger wire! $50 for the whole set.

Black Diamond Camalot C3 - Good shape. $50 for the set of 3

Black Diamond Camalots - Here are pre-C4 era Camalots. There's a 1, two 2's, two 3's, two 3.5's and one original size #4. The 3.5's are rare and rule! $25/each

Petzl folding climbing knife - $1 or free with large purchase

Metolius Hydration pack - The original harness-mount fanny pack! $1 or free with purchase

Mountain Hardwear sleeping pad - groovy foam pad in great shape. $5

DMM Wallnuts - Set, missing one size. Bonus tricam. $25

PITON MADNESS - See pic. Almost everything is Black Diamond except for a couple of Grivel pieces. Various sizes of things. 9 Lost Arrows, 7 knifeblades, 4 angles, 2 z angles, 2 peckers, 1 RURP, Yosemite hammer, funkness, copperheads, tie offs. Most of these have never been placed, heads are all new, hammer is in great shape. All of this business would cost around $500-$600 new. Asking $250 for EVERYTHING. Not interested in splitting it all up.

Black Diamond Sky Lounge portaledge - Oldie but goodie. This has seen only one wall in Zion, and has a total of maybe 5 nights of use. Works great. Some abrasion on the sides but nothing bad. This has the solid rivets and was not a recall. $250

A5 Aiders - old school. $10

Evolv Addict slippers - Size EU42/US 9  A great classic slipper! They have very little wear and don't stink. Unfortunately didn't work for my odd-shaped feet.

La Sportiva Velcro Miura - Size EU 40.5/US 8  Just got these resoled at The Rubber Room in Bishop and never used them afterwards! I absolutely love these shoes but can't wear them anymore due to a foot injury. They don't stink! Selling for the cost of the resole, making for a good deal on an effectively like-new shoe. $60

Older gear! The 90's are back! This came from my Girlfriend's uncle's garage and we just need it out of the house. Maybe it's useful to rig up a ropes course in your back yard. Maybe you want it for a cool art project, or maybe you're new-routing and need lots of beater bail gear. Some if it has seen hardly any use. Whatever it is come get it. Name your price.