FS: Hyperlite Mountain Gear UltaMid 2 + DFC Floor Insert + Straps: $1000 + shipping

Selling my very lightly used HMG mid (2 person) with bug net insert (waterproof bathtub floor) and the pole straps (ski straps basically). Also includes both stuff sacks and the extra guyline cord that came with. $1000 (this set retails for $1122, so this is 10% off MSRP)

This tent has been amazing to use - super light, very durable, incredibly well made. This thing will probably last a lifetime, especially compared to the BD MegaMids. However, I've made a career change and moved so I need the cash more than I need a top-of-the-line tent right now.

The tent has seen about two weeks of light action - probably 7 nights car camping at Indian Creek, Vedauwoo, and Pine Creek Canyon, and about 7 nights in the backcountry. Only sign of wear is a bit of dust here and there. If and when I have the budget for it, I plan on getting this tent again. Perfect for alpine and backcountry rock, ski, mountaineering - anything where you might be carrying a lot of heavy gear and need lightweight wind and bug/water protection. Light color is awesome for tent days enjoyable. Marketed as a 2-person, I've actually used it for 3 people more often, which makes it even better for lightening the load. Can fit 3 people and gear, or two people and tons of stuff. 

I'm in Grand Junction, CO - will ship for $30. Someone with some upcoming adventures get in touch!