[WTS] - ExOfficio BugsAway pants (36/30) & shirt (L) (CANADA)

Hey all!

I bought a set of ExOfficio BugsAway clothes but have since lost weight and they're too large for me.

They've seen very light use, four weekend trips, and have been cleaned per the care instructions. They repel bugs beautifully - not a single mosquito or black-fly bite on my last trip in fall 2017.

Details, with links to the Amazon pages for more info:

• ExOfficio Men's BugsAway Ziwa Convertible Pants - Zip off to 10" shorts, multitude of useful pockets, belt loops + partly elastic waistband. Colour is "cigar," size 36/30. (NOTE: they were a 32 inseam; I had them professionally tailored to a 30-inch inseam; you can't tell they've had any work done as the tailor used an existing seam to remove the extra length)

• ExOfficio Men's BugsAway Baja Sur Long Sleeve Shirt mesh ventilated sections under arms that can be velcroed closed + sleeves that roll & button-up, and a multitude of useful pockets. Colour is "bone," size "large."

Photos of the-old-me wearing them:

Originally about $150CAD shipped from the USA; asking $99CAD including shipping but feel free to make an offer. Not interested in trades.

NOTE: shipping only to Canada; would prefer Interac transfer unless you're in Ottawa and want to meet up in person.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags