For Sale!! Mountaieering Gear ( Mammut, La Sportiva, Black Diamond, Outdoor Research ) Wild Country Heliums, La Sportiva Akasha Size 9, Scarpa Booster Size 10

Cleaning out gear that has been sitting around for a while now. Thanks for looking, everyone!

Descriptions below; 

11 Wild Country Helium Quickdraws. You'd be surprised to know that these sit around quite a bit. One dogbone is from Black Diamond but all others are the orginal dogbone. They have seen use as you can see from the picture but they are still good and as light as ever. 

$175, including shipping. That's 16 each pretty much.  

Black Diamond Couloir Harness.  I don't remember using this once but it has been in my stash.  Size Small/Medium. $35 including shipping. 

Outdoor Research Alti Mittens with Gore-Tex. Mens Small.  I remember getting these for close to $180 a while back but never took off with mountaineering like I was hoping for. Again, never used. $85, including shipping! 

Mammut Softshell Soft tech pants, Mens size 30.  Again, used these once or twice.  That's dust on the pictures but I will make sure to dust it off before its shipped.  Bought these for $130? Looking to sell for $85, including shipping. 

Outdoor Research Gore-Tex Crocodile Gaiters Mens Small. $45, including shipping!

La Sportiva Nepal Evo GTX Mountaineering Boots.  Size 9.5 for Mens, Size 10.5 for womens, Euro Sizing is 42.5.  $350, including shipping. 

La Sportiva Mountain Running Trail Shoes called The Akasha. They are a size 9, or 42.0, which is too small for me but they feel like you are standing on a marshamallow when you have them on.  They are Brand New.  $60, including shipping.

Scarpa Booster Size 10.  Rubber is good and there is still a lot of life left. $25, including shipping.