Mammut Trion Pro, Sportiva Ganda's, DVD's, Banners

Hey all,
I just got a wicked speeding ticket, so now I have to sell a few things that I don't use. This list includes:

Mammut Trion Pro 50+7
This backpack is spectacular, but I am 5'6" and the framesheet is just too large for me. No punctures within the pack, but each detachable hip belt has a small wear hole because the pack sits too low and rubs on my harness waistbelt when I use it for alpine routes. You can see these abrasions in the photos. I purchased it last year for $260, yours for $155 shipped.

La Sportiva Ganda's

I already own too many pairs of approach shoes, and I find myself wearing boots more often than these. They do have a considerable amount of wear on the rands and soles, but nothing a good resole wouldn't fix. Size 41.5. MSRP $249, yours for $45 shipped.

Climbing DVD's

I have watched these enough times. Dosage V, Specimen, Action Yosemite, Some homemade Everest film I found at a garage sale.
$15 for all of them, shipped.

So-Ill and Blurr Banners

I picked these up somewhere along the line and have no use for them. Free if you buy the backpack, or $20 for both, shipped.

I will sell everything as a package deal for $190, shipped.

Help me out, I already have to deal with a horrible number of points on my license! tim

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags