FS: North Face Summit Jacket - Gore Dryloft, S fits like M ($300 OBO) and North Face Cat's Meow Sleeping Bag, 20° synthetic, regular ($80 OBO)

TNF Summit Jacket - $300 OBO
Gore Dryloft, Size S - fits like M, excellent condition. A few small pinholes patched with tenacious tape, recently cleaned and re-lofted.
This is a great jacket - fairly lightweight and packs down to football-size. It's cut at the hips (hence the jacket not parka naming) and I'm only selling because it's JUST a tad short on me. Has attached hood (helmet compatible with drawstring and full lower face coverage), two external pockets, 1 small internal chest pocket, and two internal drop pockets for water bottles. It supposedly packs into it's own pocket, but I honestly have no idea how that's possible - one pocket is set up for it but I've never been able to fit the entire jacket inside.

It's in excellent condition, and is perfect for high peaks and Alaska.

TNF Sleeping Bag - $80 OBO
Cat's Meow, 20° synthetic, regular length, excellent condition. Recently washed and always stored indoors in mesh bag.
Great, fairly light (for synthetic) bag and has served me well on the few trips I took it on. Includes mesh storage bag and compression stuff sack.
https://www.backcountry.com/the-north-face-cats-meow-sleeping-bag-20-degree-polarguard

Prices are for local pickup in the CO Front Range area. We can work out shipping if you're interested.

Items are in great condition, I'm just looking to upgrade to a longer parka and a light down bag. Let me know if you have any questions, otherwise I'll post pics in a bit!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags