FS: Arc'teryx beanie and shell, Salomon shorts, MSR filter (PRICES DROPPED, items added)

Prices include shipping, Paypal F&F or buyer covers the fee 

Arc'teryx Bird Head Toque (brand new with tags) - $29 shipped
Color is Pilot/Smoke

Arc'teryx Beta FL 3L Gore Tex Active Shell (Men's Small) - $200 shipped
Awesome jacket that Arc'teryx stopped making for some reason, has a ton of life left. I sent it back to Arc'teryx and they replaced the main zipper (brand new, they re-taped the seams too). Helmet compatible hood, fits super well, awesome protection, thicker fabric in high-wear areas, reflective markings on back, front, and sleeves. The jacket is in good condition with normal weekend warrior wear. One notable stain on the right elbow (see photo). Color is Citron (yellow and yellow-green). The Gore Tex Active is ultra breathable even without pit zips (I was skeptical but it really works). Nikwaxed (Tech wash and waterproofing) about two weeks ago, water beads really well.

Here's an REI link to the jacket's description: https://www.rei.com/product/818431/arcteryx-beta-fl-jacket-mens

Fleece on the neck to prevent cold sticky fabric on the back of your neck. Awesome attention to detail.

Elbow stain (below)

Salomon Trail Runner Short size Small (Black) - $25 shipped OrBestOffer
I can add photos if you want, but they have only been worn once - ordered them online and they are just slightly too small for casual wear (I have a 31" waist). Mesh pockets for energy gels and a back zipper pocket for keys or phone.
https://www.salomon.com/us/product/trail-runner-short-m.html

This is how the back of the short looks, but the pair I'm selling is black:

MSR Hyperflow Water Filter - $20 shipped OBO

I was given this filter as a thank you, but I have more than enough water filters. In the condition it is in (see my statement below), I'm asking $30 shipped (i.e. $25 for the filter, $5 for shipping). It comes with the filter (with all parts, but see my statement below), unopened instructions, a carrying case, and a compatible water bottle top.

After inspecting the filter (which itself is in excellent physical condition), I think it definitely needs a maintenance kit ($20 MSRP) to replace a couple parts and might need a cartridge replacement ($40 MSRP) just to be safe. However, if someone is interested in this I can personally replace these for a cheaper price than retail. (I just don't want to make that purchase if no one is interested in the filter).

\

arcteryx beanie arcteryx hat arc'teryx beanie arc'teryx hat

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags