FS: Mountain Hardwear, OR, North Face, Columbia - Men's Jackets, casual clothing etc

Selling some jackets and some other clothes I don't need. Willing to make a deal for multiple items. All prices are shipped within US and assume paypal gift payment. (Otherwise add 3% for paypal fees.)

1. OR Virtuoso Down Hoody - Used a couple times walking around the neighborhood - absolutely perfect condition. Color: Blue/Black Size: Men's Medium. Weight is 20.9 ounces on my scale.
Retail price $250, asking $150 shipped.

650 fill down. Nice warm and pretty light jacket but I have another one that is similar warmth and fits me a bit better so I don't use this. The fit on this is "standard fit" which means there is room for layers or a little extra around the middle. I am 6' tall and 160 and it is roomier than I like (I tend to like the slim fit better since I'm skinny), so this should work if you are up to 185 lbs or so I would think, or if you just want plenty of room to layer underneath it - would work well as a belay jacket. Has double separating zipper so you can get to your belay device, and packs into its own pocket.

specs and more pics here:

www.outdoorresearch.com/en/mens/jackets/mens-virtuoso-hoody.>>>

2. Mountain Hardwear Beryllium ProShell Size Large, very lightly used, excellent condition. Great all-around shell for skiing, climbing etc - I'd keep it but it's a bit big on me. High visibility yellow color. $200 shipped

Video Review:

3. MHW Primaloft insulated Ski Jacket - Size Large but fits like a big medium. Warm, fully waterproof, zip-off hood and snowskirt, lots of pockets, etc. Low profile grey/red color. Great condition, no issues. Great around town in cold wet weather too. Fully insulated and very warm. $110 shipped
4. The North Face Dirt Pants, Size 32 waist, 32 inseam. Nice fairly heavy cotton jeans with some stretch to them. Rubber button. Just too tight on me - I wear a 33 and thought these would work but they don't. Very lightly used around town, never took them climbing etc. 99% cotton, 1% elastane. $25 shipped OBO

5. Columbia Long sleeve heavy cotton shirts - both Size Medium. One navy blue, one dark brown. Bought these at REI, they are great casual shirts but they both shrunk a bit and now the sleeves are too short for my long arms. So if you wear a medium and have normal length or shorter arms these would work great. These are a heavy cotton jersey fabric, heavier than a T-shirt, lighter than a sweatshirt. $15 each shipped, or $25 for both. OBO

6. OR Windrpro hat size S/M, orange. New with tags. $12 shipped

All of the above is in good to excellent used condition - no holes, tears, smells, etc, and are from a smoke-free home.