Mountain Hardwear, OR, North Face, Columbia - Men's Jackets, clothing and Kids climbing shoes

Selling some jackets and some other clothes I don't need. Willing to make a deal for multiple items. All prices are shipped and assume paypal gift payment. (Otherwise add 3% for paypal fees.)

1. Mountain Hardwear Beryllium ProShell Size Large, very lightly used, excellent condition. Great all-around shell for skiing, climbing etc - I'd keep it but it's a bit big on me. High visibility yellow color. $200 shipped

Video Review:

2. MHW Primaloft insulated Ski Jacket - Size Large but fits like a big medium. Warm, fully waterproof, zip-off hood and snowskirt, lots of pockets, etc. Low profile grey/red color. Great condition, no issues. Great around town in cold wet weather too. Fully insulated and very warm. $110 shipped
3. OR Igneo Ski/snowboard jacket. In absolutely perfect condition, used twice last ski season and that's it.

"Leaf Green" color, Size M, lightly insulated, hood is compatible with ski helmets, relaxed fit, with powder skirt that zips out, pit zips, tons of pockets including an MP3 pocket with headphone port on the inside, pass pocket, etc. Last year's color but otherwise the exact same jacket that they are selling this year. List price is $299, asking $110 shipped

www.outdoorresearch.com/en/or-gear/mens-igneo-jacket.html
4. The North Face Dirt Pants, Size 32 waist, 32 inseam. Nice fairly heavy cotton jeans with some stretch to them. Rubber button. Just too tight on me - I wear a 33 and thought these would work but they don't. Very lightly used around town, never took them climbing etc. 99% cotton, 1% elastane. $25 shipped OBO

5. Columbia Long sleeve heavy cotton shirts - both Size Medium. One navy blue, one dark brown. Bought these at REI, they are great casual shirts but they both shrunk a bit and now the sleeves are too short for my long arms. So if you wear a medium and have normal length or shorter arms these would work great. These are a heavy cotton jersey fabric, heavier than a T-shirt, lighter than a sweatshirt. $15 each shipped, or $25 for both. OBO

All of the above clothing is in good to excellent used condition - no holes, tears, smells, etc, and are from a smoke-free home.

6. Kid's Climbing shoes:
Brand new Evolve Venga size 3 - $35 shipped <<< Invalid image id: 108417652 >>>