FS: OR Cathode hooded jacket, OR Deviator hooded vest, Patagonia Houdini (all size L)

Prices include shipping to the lower 48.  PM me here if you're interested.  PayPal or Venmo works.     

For Sale: 

1.  OR Cathode hooded jacket.  Lightweight synthetic insulting jacket with breathable side panels and a hood.  Mens size large.  Red color.  Used less than 5 days, only worn standing around when belaying, like-new condition.  No issues whatsoever.  It doesn't fit me too well which is why I'm selling.  $95.  

2.  OR Deviator hooded vest. Active insulation piece.  Light insulation in the chest and light fleece back & hood.  Blue color.  Mens size large.  Used 1 day on a short hike, like-new condition, no issues whatsoever.  It also doesn't first me too well.  $85.

3.  Patagonia Houdini wind shirt.  Moderate use.  It has 3 very small rips (a couple mm each)  in the front that I reinforced with some nylon patches on the inside of the jacket.  Otherwise no issues.  Plenty of life left.  Mens large.  Blue color.  $20.  

Pics to come.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags