Cleaning out the closet. Patigonia, Arc'teryx, OR, Mammut, REI, EMS, TC pros, Black Diamond, BCA,

Cleaning out the closet. Local Pickup in Denver or Golden. I'll ship if you're ok with paying for it. but sorry, I wont ship the snowboard. Comes from a smoke-free, pet -filled home.

I'll entertain offers, but don't low-ball me please. some things came from the REI garage sale and have little X's on them. post in the comments what you want, as I'll use that to determine order.

Patigonia Guide pants. Mens 34, about a 33" inseam 2 small crampon holes, one on the inside of each leg, repaired with seamgrip. They're a royal blue, not a light blue like the first or 3rd pic. $60

REI Khaki hiking pants, nice light weight material. mens 34x36 $25

Womans small Dawn Patrol pants. Brand new with tags. Perfect for ice climbing or ski touring. $75

Mammut 3/4 zip pullover. Similar to an R1. perfect mid layer. Mens Large $40

BCA 270 aluminum Avy probe. never used, lost the case. $25

2017 Niche mens snowboard. 162cm, awesome board, megnetraction, light and nimble, used once and has a few scratches but not bad. Its just too narrow for my clown feet and my heels or toes drag(I wear 13's) $250  https://www.rei.com/product/122938/niche-story-snowboard-mens-20172018

Outdoor Research Allout jacket. Mens Large. perfect shape. nice jacket with taped zippers and a thin(ish) stretchy waterproof material. $70

Black Diamond BDV pants. Mens medium. brand new with tags, built-in belt, thigh pocket. $80

Outdoor Research Allout jacket. Mens XL, Brand new with tags. nice jacket with taped zippers and a thin(ish) stretchy waterproof material. $80

Mens Marmot 3-in-1 ski jacket. Size Large. This thing is sweet. zip in puffy, powder guard, pit vents, very warm, very nice. too short in the sleeves for me(I'm 6'5" with a +2 ape index) $150 

Eddie Bauer first ascent jacket. Mens XL nice little stretchy softshell. $40

Patigonia R1 3/4 zip pullover. Mens XL, very used, but still lots of life left. got a new one. $40

old school Prana hoodie. Mens Large. oldie but a goodie $20

Arc'teryx Gor-Tex XCR. Mens Meduim. well used but well loved. 2 small holes on the front where the pockets are. nothing a dab of seam grip or a patch cant fix. $100

EMS puffy vest. womans XL. perfect shape $35

Mens Powderhorn insulated ski pants. size Large. awesome pants, very warm. $75

Lasportiva TC Pros. used for one day. too small.  size 49.5(mens US8) $100

The North Face jacket. Mens Large. hard-shell core with softshell sleeves. cool colors too! $80