SOLD: La Sportiva Spectre 29.5 with new liners - $105 shipped

US$105 including shipping and PayPal fees within Canada and to the USA.

Mondo 29.5 with a 324mm BSL.

Original owner. These boots were used a half dozen days for touring with an aftermarket liner. The included stock liners have never been heat molded and have never been skied in.

My bony ankles and high instep didn't fare well with these boots. The high instep issue was fixed by widening the throat/instep area (https://www.wildsnow.com/11367/la-sportiva-spectre-review-boots-skiing/). I did not remove any plastic, I just used heat to open up the throat/instep area. The 6th toe area was punched out on both boots. Unfortunately, my medial malleolus and inner ankle were never comfortable in these boots even after a punch. 

The boots saw some scree/scrambling on one outing and that is pretty much where all of the scrapes on the shell/soles and one buckle came from. You can see in the photos that the grilamid is shiny in spots that were heated/punched. The corner of the soft rubber flex area on one of the tongues is slightly deformed from accidental exposure to heat gun (see last photo). 

These boots are fully functional and have lots of life left in them. 

The photos do a good job of showing the condition. Let me know if you want more info and/or photos.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags